We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- to help deliver a more customised website experience for you while you are on the site, and for those times when you may re-visit the site;
- to be able to deliver you any information you have requested by any action taken on the website;
- to make sure we do not double up on the information we send your way;
- to help make sure we respond to the preferences you request and/or demonstrate.
We may also use this information for other reasonably expected purposes directly related to the main purpose of collection, including:
- processing and delivery of your orders;
- generating invoices and receipts;
- performing credit checks and credit reporting;
- supplying and issuing password and log-in information;
- maintaining and managing your account;
- debt recovery actions;
- dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes;
- market analysis and product analysis and development;
- marketing other products and services to you;
- staff training;
- for any other reasonably expected purpose.
For all other uses or disclosure, we will obtain your consent. If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, the consequences of this may be that:
- we will not adequately be able to carry out our services to you.
- we may not be able to carry out our services to you at all.
We may collect information including your name, address, contact phone, business name and details, and e-mail details.
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, emails or via telephone request.
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
If we collect personal information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware or have been made aware of the matters listed above (except to the extent that making you aware of these matters would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual).
In the course of providing our services to you, we may disclose your personal information to other persons or organisations including:
- debt recovery agencies;
- credit providers or credit reporting agencies;
- IT service providers and contractors;
- your representatives or legal advisors;
- our representatives, legal advisors or other professional advisors;
- law enforcement or government bodies.
If you don’t want to receive marketing promotions and offers, you can opt out by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +61-438-206-516. We will still need to send you essential information, such as invoices and accounts.
We take all efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure our records are accurate.
Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your information is no longer needed, we take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
It is your responsibility to keep your PIN, logins and passwords secure. Anyone who knows this information can access your account. We accept no responsibility for personal information disclosed to persons who know your PIN, password or other identifying features.
Our contact details are:
RevenueBuilder (a trading name under INTRBCO Pty Ltd)
Level 3, 223 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
Email: enquiries to email@example.com
Phone on tel: +61-438-206-516.
You are able to request your personal information, the purposes for which it is held, how it was collected, how it is held, used and disclosed by submitting a request in writing to the address above. This information is provided by INTRBCO Pty Ltd.